Bridal Make-Up Course
The next Bridal Course will take place from 10th - 12th April 2015.
A three day intensive make-up workshop with the emphasis on demonstration and personal tuition in a small group.
Bridal make-up is a tough but highly rewarding aspect of make-up artistry and is one of the biggest growth areas in the industry.
This exciting three day course will give you skills and competencies required for advanced bridal make-up application. Zoë has taken her many years of experience in the fashion arena to highlight the most common mistakes and technically demanding challenges of this very specialist field. She will teach you what you need to know, from etiquette to make-up kit, and the importance of photographic perfectionism ensuring longevity and picture perfect results.
Course numbers are limited so that you will receive personal tuition. Taught in a relaxed atmosphere, this specifically designed course will enhance your creative abilities and send you away with a variety of skills, techniques and the confidence you will need to make the entire bridal party look their absolute best.
- THE ROLE OF A BRIDAL MAKE-UP ARTIST
- SKINCARE & SKIN PRODUCTS
- HOW TO ACHIEVE A FLAWLESS BASE
- HIGH DEFINITION COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS
- HOW TO PULL TOGETHER A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK
- LIGHT & SHADE & HOW TO MANIPULATE THEM
- WATERPROOF MAKE-UP
- TECHNICAL LINING
- GLITTER CONTROL
- BROW GROOMING
- FABULOUS LASHES, INDIVIDUAL & STRIP
- LONGWEAR PRODUCTS
- 1940'S INSPIRED LOOK
- CLASSIC BRIDAL LOOK
- SUMMER WEDDING LOOK
- EVENING WEDDING LOOK
- BRIDESMAID LOOK
- MOTHER OF THE BRIDE LOOK
- MALE MAKE-UP
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- MARKETNG & GETTING STARTED
This course is the perfect follow up to our Introductory course.
Course Cost €350 or €275 following on from our Introductory Course.
- Zoë will teach primarily on all the courses.
- Students will have access to the schools full make-up kit and will be advised on the best products on the market.
- Advice is given on how to break into the industry.
- Students will receive a certificate of course attendance.
- Student's who complete the full course structure have the opportunity to assist Zoë.
For more information on all our courses,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org