Bridal Make-Up Course
N.B. It is a course requirement that ALL students who wish to attend the 3 DAY BRIDAL COURSE (who have NOT received previous training) MUST have completed The 4 Day Introductory Course. All other students who have previously taken any make-up artistry course outside the ZoŽ Clark Make-Up School MUST complete the 2 Day Preparation for Bridal Course.
2 DAY PREPERATION FOR BRIDAL COURSE
A two day intensive make-up workshop with the emphasis on demonstration and personal tuition in a small group.
This necessary course is designed for students who have not attended The Zoë Clark Make-Up School Introductory Course, but have previously completed any make-up artistry course outside the Zoë Clark Make-Up School. Completion of the Prep Bridal Course will ensure these students can combine their existing skills along with Zoë’s fundamental techniques and conceptual theories, in order to progress into, and therefore fully benefit from the 3 Day Professional Bridal Course.
- SKIN TYPING – PROBLEMS, DIFFERENCES & SOLUTIONS
- EXERCISE ON COLOUR THEORY & KNOWLEDGE
- SKINCARE – PRODUCTS
- THE MODERN PERFECT BASE – MIXING, TEXTURES AND NEW TECHNIQUES
- CHEEK & BLUSHER PLACEMENT & TECHNIQUES
- BRONZERS & HIGHLIGHTERS FOR THE BODY & FACE
- CLASSIC EYE MAKE-UP
- EYE LINING & MASCARA TECHNIQUES
- EYE BROW SHAPE & GROOM
- SMOKEY EYE
- LIPS - PRODUCTS & APPLICATION
- Zoë will teach primarily on all the courses.
- Students will have access to the schools full make-up kit and will be advised on the best products on the market.
- Advice is given on how to break into the industry.
- Students will receive a certificate of course attendance.
- Student's who complete the full course structure have the opportunity to assist Zoë.
For more information and pricing on all our courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3 DAY BRIDAL MAKE-UP COURSE
A three day intensive make-up workshop with the emphasis on demonstration and personal tuition in a small group.
Bridal make-up is a tough but highly rewarding aspect of make-up artistry and is one of the biggest growth areas in the industry.
This exciting three day course will give you skills and competencies required for advanced bridal make-up application. Zoë has taken her many years of experience in the fashion arena to highlight the most common mistakes and technically demanding challenges of this very specialist field. She will teach you what you need to know, from etiquette to make-up kit, and the importance of photographic perfectionism ensuring longevity and picture perfect results.
Course numbers are limited so that you will receive personal tuition. Taught in a relaxed atmosphere, this specifically designed course will enhance your creative abilities and send you away with a variety of skills, techniques and the confidence you will need to make the entire bridal party look their absolute best.
- THE ROLE OF A BRIDAL MAKE-UP ARTIST
- SKINCARE & SKIN PRODUCTS
- HOW TO ACHIEVE A FLAWLESS BASE
- HIGH DEFINITION COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS
- HOW TO PULL TOGETHER A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK
- LIGHT & SHADE & HOW TO MANIPULATE THEM
- WATERPROOF MAKE-UP
- TECHNICAL LINING
- SHINE CONTROL
- BROW GROOMING
- FABULOUS LASHES, INDIVIDUAL & STRIP
- LONGWEAR PRODUCTS
- 1940'S INSPIRED LOOK
- CLASSIC BRIDAL LOOK
- SUMMER WEDDING LOOK
- EVENING WEDDING LOOK
- BRIDESMAID LOOK
- MOTHER OF THE BRIDE LOOK
- MALE MAKE-UP
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- MARKETNG & GETTING STARTED